Welcome to Ampersand!
1. What information do we collect?
1.1 Directly Provided Information
Our users connect their SaaS and on-premise applications (e.g., SaaS systems like CRM, ERP, HRIS, Helpdesk, etc.) to Ampersand via APIs and configuration files made available by Ampersand. We may collect, store and process, on your and/or your organization’s behalf, any data (including Personal Information) transmitted to Ampersand. This data is essential for the functionality of our platform, delivering support, or ensuring your user experience is optimized. Here's a detailed breakdown of this category:
- Email Address: It's the primary means of communication between you and Ampersand. We send account verification emails, notifications, updates, and support information through this channel. Your email address also serves as a unique identifier for your Ampersand account.
- Password: This confidential data ensures only authorized users can access an Ampersand account. We use robust encryption methods to protect your password. You're advised to use strong, unique passwords and not share them.
- Profile Data: Depending on our platform's functionalities, you might set up a profile that includes details such as your name, job title, company's name, and contact number. This information can enhance user experience and allow for personalized service.
- Billing and Payment Information: If Ampersand has premium features or services, we might collect payment details like credit card numbers or other payment methods. This data is typically processed securely using third-party payment gateways.
- Specifications: Detailed information about the particular integration you want to establish, such as the type of data you wish to sync, frequency of data exchange, or custom functionalities you desire.
- Configurations: Settings or preferences that define how your Ampersand platform interacts with your customers’ SaaS instances
- Credentials for Third-party SaaS Platforms:
- Access Tokens: Temporary credentials often used to authenticate a user. It might be used for single sign-on or to access features of another platform without sharing a password.
- API Keys: A code passed in by computer programs calling an API (for reading or writing data). It identifies the calling program and provides access control.
- Other Login Details: Usernames, passwords, or other credentials used to establish and maintain integration connections.
Support and Communication Data
- Inquiries: When you reach out to our support team with questions or for assistance, you might provide data related to your issue, feedback, or suggestions.
- Interaction History: Previous interactions, ticket details, or any other historical data that can help us serve you better in subsequent interactions.
- Feedback: Opinions, testimonials, or reviews you provide about Ampersand.
Each piece of directly provided information has its specific use case and is handled with utmost care, ensuring security and privacy at all stages. We aim to collect only the minimum data required to facilitate your needs and enhance your experience with Ampersand.
1.2 Automatically Collected Information
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you access our product, such as:
- Log Data: This may include information such as your IP address, browser version, pages visited, time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Device Information: Information about your device, including device type and operating system.
- Usage Information: Data about how and when you use Ampersand, like access times and feature utilization.
2. How We Use the Information
- To Provide and Improve the Service: For instance, we will use the integration data to facilitate the intended integration tasks.
- Communication: Sending administrative notifications, product updates, and other related communications.
- Support: To assist you with any questions, issues, or feedback related to Ampersand.
- Safety & Security: To detect, prevent, or address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Compliance & Legal: As required by law, legal process, or in the interest of public safety or investigation.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share information in the following scenarios:
- With Your Consent: For instance, when you authorize a third-party app to access your Ampersand account.
- Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies to facilitate our service, provide the service on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
- Legal Obligation: When required to do so by law.
- Acquisition: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your information may be transferred.
We never sell your personal information to third parties.
4. Third-party Services
Ampersand allows integrations with various third-party services like Salesforce and HubSpot. While we facilitate these connections, we are not responsible for the practices employed by these third-party services.
Your security is crucial to us. We employ industry-standard techniques to safeguard your data. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Contact Us
Address: 50 Beale St Floor 9, San Francisco, CA 94105